Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bacon-o-rama

This morning while I was waiting for my breakfast taco and staring at a massive platter of crispy bacon it seemed obvious as to what I should post today... Is there anything more perfect and delicious as bacon? Over the last few years our love of bacon has expanded into other food groups, fine art, toys, and even our wardrobes! I've included a few of my favorites here- enjoy!

Shaky Bacon
Artist: Dan Goodsell

I've always been in love with Shaky Bacon, from Dan Goodsell's The World of Mr. Toast. Apparently Shaky Bacon "spends his time watching people out his window and fretting about their doings." How funny is that? Kind of reminds me of my dad...




Keep Calm and Eat Bacon
Etsy Shop: KeepCalmShop

I'm thinking I need this for my apartment...




Bacon Brooch
Etsy Shop: Dinogirl66

This lovely bacon brooch comes from one of my favorite Etsy shops in Atlanta, where they recently had a bacon-themed art show! How sad am I that I had to miss it...




Bacon-Scented Multi-Purpose Spray
Etsy Shop:Reibree

Nothing like the clean scent of bacon on your linens!




Breakfast Charm Necklace
Etsy Shop: JessicaLandau

Such an adorable way to wear your favorite breakfast treats!




Breakfast Art Print
Etsy Shop: kukubee

Breakfast cuties from another one of my favorite Etsy shops...




Flying Pig Earrings
Etsy Shop: LostApostle

I'd be proud to wear these flying piggies for sure!



Plush Breakfast
Etsy Shop: itsthesmallthings

These plush breakfast foods are just the cutest!




Maple Bacon Pancake Mix
Online Shop: Bacon Freak

Sounds pretty delicious to me...




Mo's Milk Chocolate Bacon Bar
Bacon Truffle Collection
Online Shop: Vosges

I've been wanting to try these for a while, but since they are a bit pricey, I'd love a recommendation... Has anyone tried these? One of these days I'm going to break down and try them!







Bacon is Meat Candy Hooded Sweatshirt
Online Shop: Bacon Freak

Bacon IS meat candy! Show everyone you love bacon and stay warm at the same time...

No comments:

Post a Comment