Monday, March 14, 2011

Help for our Friends in Japan

Just a short post today...

I am so upset as a result of the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan. Throughout my life in art and music, I have met so many wonderful people from this country, and I am terribly worried about them and their families. We are deeply indebted to them for many things, especially those of us involved with the urban vinyl toy community.

I've included a link from our local NBC station with information as to ways you can help: http://www.click2houston.com/japan-earthquake/27162022/detail.html

In addition, 20% from all Cultured Critter Collective sales during the month of March (at local Houston shows and in my etsy shop) will be combined and donated to the Red Cross to help with their relief efforts for the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment