Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Finds: 17 Feb 2012

For this Friday, I've decided to showcase some of the awesome plush available from my colleagues on Etsy. I've adopted many cute critters through the years from these artisans, and have gotten to know them from our EUC Team- how could you say no to such adorableness?


Blueberry the Cute Monster
PinkSprinklesPlush



Tweedle the Prehensile Tailed Monster
squirrelmomma



Sibigiri
SUSUTEN



Rokuro
plushplex



Chauncey the Bunny
yoborobo


Have a nice weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Aww Val, thanks! Lucky to have met you through our Euc team. I love the other links as well! great plush all around. oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay- I'm so happy you like my post, Courtney! Blueberry is just so adorable- I had to include him. Our EUC Team rules- so happy we can count you and the monsters among our friends now! :)

      Delete