Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Beginnings


2012 was quite a year- it was filled with some of my happiest memories.  The critters and I traveled to many places across the USA, and finally got to meet in person many of the wonderful friends and artists we've been in contact with over the years.  We made several new friends as well.  As an artist, I feel like I finally made some headway as to developing my own "signature" style, and I am hoping my work will continue to progress along its current path.

2012 was sad for us as well.  We lost two of our dear friends, both during the last few months of the year.  I am at a complete loss for words right now, and I can't begin to imagine how their families and other friends must feel.

Ever year I have a list of resolutions that I undoubtedly never seem to fulfill, so perhaps this year I will abandon all of that...  To start with, however, I am going to make an extreme effort to spend as much time with family and friends that I possibly can. 

Any new beginnings for you in 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment