Friday, May 18, 2012

Weekends and Wage

Wowie!  It's been over a month since I've written anything...

The critters and I just had seven shows in a five-week period, and to say that my brain is a bit jumbled would be an understatement!  Luckily, we did take some photos of those shows, just in case you missed us.

Around mid-April, it had been decided that Wage had become our "good luck charm," and he was to accompany us on our shows to assist and provide moral support.  He was such a huge help as always, and he enjoyed himself immensely, chatting with our friends and customers.  Everyone should have their good luck Uglydoll with them whenever possible...

The photos below come from the Market Street Fine Arts Festival in The Woodlands, TX.  It was a beautiful day, and we made lots of new friends.  We shared a booth with our friend Kristen, from Frilled and Feathered, and we had a great time as always!


"May I interest you in a lovely framed photograph?"




"How about one of these adorable monster necklaces?  Their eyes glow in the dark!"




(Time for a Diet Coke break...)




"Excuse me, Ma'am?  Would you like to adopt a monster?  They come with their own sleeping bags."




"I'm definitely impressed with the organization around here!"




Of course when we got home, I made sure Wage had the first cookie...  Boy, did he deserve it!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment