Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Babo Buckaroos

Wow! I'm so happy everyone enjoyed my last post, so I've decided to post a few more photos from our Brenham photo-excursion...

In addition to bringing the plush Uglydolls, I also brought along two of my Babo vinyl action figures. They had lots of fun re-enacting the good old days of the wild, wild west!


The Babo Buckaroos knew it was going to be an exciting day...




What kind of place is this anyway?




There ain't enough cookies in this town for the both of us!




The Babo Buckaroos settled their differences and enjoyed the sunset:




Coastal Hay- what is that? Does hay grow in the water? Do we have to bring the hay to the coast? We'd better use that $7.95 for cookies instead...




After a long day, the two buckaroos headed back to the good 'ole ranch...

No comments:

Post a Comment