Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Uglydoll Goodies!

After reading a few of my previous entries, it is pretty obvious that I am a huge Uglydoll fan! I've actually met David Horvath in person, and he is super-nice, just as I had expected. It's really encouraging and exciting to see how their business has grown from his wife, Sun-Min Kim, sewing all of the Uglydolls by hand, to the current Uglyverse that they have created.

They have recently released so many adorable new items- I've decided to highlight a few of my favorites...

Ox Knit Cap
Available from the Giant Robot Webshop



Pointy Max Action Figure
(From Series 3 Uglydoll Action Figures)
Available from the Uglydoll Webshop



Uglydoll Tin Alarm Clock
Available from the Shop Rock Candy Webshop



Dave Darinko Classic Plush
Available from the Uglydoll Webshop



Babo Ceramic Cookie Jar
Available from the Uglydoll Webshop



Big Toe Retro Watch
Available from the Uglydoll Webshop



After you've purchased all of these great items, you can carry them around in this:

Uglydoll Tote Bag
Available from the Uglydoll Webshop



Happy shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment